Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oblogatory Halloween Post

  See what I did there? Obligatory, but with blog? Oh, I am so hilarious. So in the spirit of Halloween (and putting off doing my homework) I thought I'd do this fun Halloween survey I've taken from Kayla.
Five costumes I’ve worn: 
1. Baby Bop. I searched for a whole three minutes to find a picture but unfortunately for you I could not locate one.
2. A Witch. This is actually the one time during my childhood Halloweens that I was not a princess or something nice.
3. Dorm room murder victim of an urban legend. That one was kind of out there.
4. Scary Mask lady. This was last year, very last minute but effective. My friends went as calculators and ipods, and I just grabbed this mask...people kept asking me if I was someone from The Strangers which was fine with me because that movie scared the crap out of me.
5. A hooker. Yeah, I tried to justify this by saying I had the stuff in my closet all ready, and then I realized I was just saying I dress like a hooker :/.

Four costumes I’d like to wear:
1. Bearded Lady. This is ALWAYS on my to-dress-as list, but I never ever do it.
2.  Walter White or Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad.
3.  Adam Jones of Tool, the Best Band EVER. I think it would be an appropriate Halloween costume, because I always joke that he kind of looks like he dead. Him or Maynard James Keenan because Maynard has a snazzy wardrobe.
4. Ok, I actually heard this idea from my ceramics instructor but thought it would be hilarious: I want myself and a group of people to dress as the Scooby Doo gang and unmask people at a party. That would be the best.

Three things I’m afraid of:
1.  Medical Settings
2.  People that laugh too loudly
3. Pilates rooms (I work in a Gym and all the equipment in those rooms makes me nervous.)

Two favourite types of candy:
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Twix

My number one favourite thing about Halloween:
- It's the first day of the holiday trifecta - Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All the excitement over what people want to be that night, and cheap/free candy.  Scary movies. I love everything about Halloween, I can't pick just one!

2 comments:

  1. The bearded lady is actually a genius idea! You have to do that someday.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "The Strangers" mask is pretty creepy. I've been too much of a wuss to watch that flick!

    My dream costume is Joan from Mad Men. But there aren't enough Spanx in the world to squeeze me into a pencil/wiggle dress :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete