Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Introduction

Hi there! I'm Jana.
Here's me with some gigantic crabs. For real. They were huge.

I'm a crafty lady in my early twenties with a love for cartoons, gnomes, mushrooms, scary stories, and corny jokes. I've lived around the Nashville area my entire life. I have a big family, and a wonderful boyfriend, Matt. I'm currently attending school to become a photographer.

I have two online businesses: Janabolic, where I sell colorful chainmaille jewelry, and ButtonMunch, where I sell everything from pinback buttons, magnets, photography, prints, handmade journals, and more!

Boy, do I love buttons.

If you love crafts, diy, tutorials, photography, and nature with a pinch of nerdiness thrown in, you've come to the right place. Now that you've met me, while you're here, leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can meet you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about this!!! Visit me at www.littlehouseontheright.com

    ReplyDelete